smelly belly/club penguin forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
smelly belly/club penguin forum

a club penguin/smelly belly forum.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

hey, UPDATES!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sbboy
smelly belly freako
sbboy

hey, UPDATES! Empty
PostSubject: hey, UPDATES!   hey, UPDATES! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2007 4:11 pm

hi. admin sbboy/cpboy here. i need to reason some stuff with you all

.1.)
the most active is me, and puffleigirl. why not you guys there will be contests. just for fun, most active & posting wins a special rank and moderation of one forum for a week.
2.)
some admins may come on and be like "HEY WHY DONT I HAVE MY ADMINSHIP I HATE THIS PLACE BYE!"..its only because youve been inactive for 3 months.
3.)
if you have 50 post's, you will be in the mod in training group. unless you violated 2 rules in a month. even if she doesnt have 50 post's, puffleigirl is a mod in training for acually POSTING. 1 year of being a mod and you might be in the admin in training group.
4.)
game makers. everybody will be confuzzled. there is a smelly belly game that im making. you will be free to help. and will win modship.

finally, the sponsors. they are specially sposored by me.

ps, i am cpboy/sbboy and unless you have a VERY VERY good reason, you cannot have 2 or more accounts.
Back to top Go down
https://clubpenguinbellyfun.forumotion.com

hey, UPDATES!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
smelly belly/club penguin forum :: the rules :: news-
Jump to: